Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's a 'we'll see', BUT!!!!

I'm going to FEST this year!! YUPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Hubby has given a "we'll see" about me leaving him with the kids for five days, but he hasn't given me h-e-double hockey sticks about slowing seeping money into my Paypal account (yet, heh), so within a few weeks I should be able to submit my registration!! If anyone who reads this living between A-town and the Fest site needs a ride, I can prolly fit a couple more people in my wee car...

Now to figure out if I'm going to tent it or cabin it...

*dances around the store with glee*

I'iiiiiiiim going to Feeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssst!!!!
I'iiiiiiiim going to Feeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssst!!!!
Thank the Morrighan (no really, THANK YOU MOTHER MORRIGHAN!!) I'iiiiiiiim going to Feeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssst!!!!

Counting down the days...

One hundred and five.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home