Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Early morning memeage

Yoinked from Ted's blog.

Apparently, if you’ve seen more than 85 out of 174, you have no life. Or perhaps like me, you just enjoy movies.

I managed to score , 104 BTW…

( ) Nacho Libre
(x) Grease
(x) Grease 2
(x) Pirates of the Caribbean
(x) Pirates of the Caribbean 2
( ) Orange County
(x) The Green Mile
(x) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
(x) Neverending Story
(x) Blazing Saddles
(x) Airplane!
( ) Red Eye
(x) Stick It
(x) She’s the Man
(x) 8 Mile
(x) The Princess Bride
( ) SNL’s The Best of Will Ferrell
( ) Napoleon Dynamite
( ) Fun With Dick and Jane
(x) Saw
( ) Saw II
(x) White Noise
(x) White Oleander
( ) Anger Management
(x) 50 First Dates
(x) The Princess Diaries
(x) The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
(x) Scream
(x) Scream 2
(x) Scream 3
(x) Scary Movie
(x) Scary Movie 2
(x) Scary Movie 3
(x) Scary Movie 4
(x) American Pie
(x) American Pie 2
(x) American Wedding
( ) American Pie Band Camp
(x) Harry Potter
(x) Harry Potter 2
(x) Harry Potter 3
(x) Harry Potter 4
( ) Resident Evil 1
( ) Resident Evil 2
(x) The Wedding Singer
( ) Cinderella Man
(x) The Village
(x) Lilo & Stitch
(x) Finding Nemo
(x) Finding Neverland
(x) Signs
(x) The Grinch
( ) Texas Chainsaw Massacre
( ) White Chicks
(x) Butterfly Effect
(x) 13 Going on 30
(x) I, Robot
( ) Robots
(x) Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
( ) Universal Soldier
(x) Lemony Snicket: A Series Of Unfortunate Events
( ) Along Came Polly
(x) Deep Impact
( ) KingPin
( ) Meet The Parents
( ) Meet the Fockers
( ) Eight Crazy Nights
( ) Joe Dirt
(x)King Kong (2005)
(x) A Cinderella Story
(x) The Terminal
(x) The Lizzie McGuire Movie
(x) Passport to Paris
(x) Dumb & Dumber
( ) Dumber & Dumberer
(x) Final Destination
( ) Final Destination 2
( ) Final Destination 3
(x) Halloween
(x) The Ring
( ) The Ring 2
( ) Surviving X-MAS
(x) Flubber
( ) Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
(x) Practical Magic
(x) Chicago
( ) Ghost Ship
(x) From Hell
( ) Hellboy
( ) Secret Window
( ) The Whole Nine Yards
( ) The Day After Tomorrow
(x) Child’s Play
( ) Seed of Chucky
( ) Bride of Chucky
(x) 10 Things I Hate About You
( ) Just Married
( ) Gothika
(x) Nightmare on Elm Street
(x) Sixteen Candles
(x) Remember the Titans
( ) Coach Carter
( ) The Grudge
( ) The Grudge 2
(x) The Mask
( ) Son Of The Mask
(x) Bad Boys
(x) Bad Boys 2
( ) Joy Ride
( ) Lucky Number Slevin
(x) Ocean’s Eleven
(x) Ocean’s Twelve
( ) Bourne Identity
( ) Lone Star
( ) Bedazzled
( ) Predator I
( ) Predator II
( ) Superstar
(x) Ice Age
( ) Ice age 2 The Meltdown -
(x) Independence Day
(x) Cujo
( ) A Bronx Tale
( ) Darkness Falls
(x) Christine
(x) ET
(x) Children of the Corn
( ) My Boss’ Daughter
(x) Maid in Manhattan
(x) Monsters Inc.
( ) War of the Worlds
(x) Rush Hour
(x) Rush Hour 2
( ) Best Bet
( ) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
(x) She’s All That
( ) Calendar Girls
( ) Sideways
(x) Mars Attacks
(x) Event Horizon
(x) Ever After
(x) Forrest Gump
(x) Big Trouble in Little China
(x) The Terminator
(x) The Terminator 2
(x) The Terminator 3
(x) X-Men
(x) X-Men 2
(x) X-Men 3
(x) Spider-Man
(x) Spider-Man 2
(x) Sky High
( ) Jeepers Creepers
( ) Jeepers Creepers 2
(x) Catch Me If You Can
(x) The Others
(x) Freaky Friday
(x) Reign of Fire
(x) Cruel Intentions
( ) Cruel Intentions 2
( ) The Hot Chick
(x) Shrek
(x) Shrek 2
( ) Swimfan
( ) Miracle
( ) Old School
( ) K-Pax
(x) Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
(x) Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
(x) Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
(x) A Walk to Remember
( ) Boogeyman
( ) The 40-year-old-virgin
( ) The Hills Have Eyes
(x) The Sandlot
( ) The Sandlot 2
( ) Queen of the Damned

Grand Total: 104

Okay, so maybe I'm not as much of a movie buff as I thought...

2 Comments:

At 1:37 a.m. , Blogger Ted MacD said...

Missed you at the M&G. I didn't stay long - I ended up at the end of the table stuck between two Quebecois doing the French thing and two macho knobs talking about cars.

I left around 2100 'cause there wasn't much sense in sticking around (the service really blew - worse than normal). I ended up going to my pub...

Hope you and yours have a good holiday season - maybe we can hook up at the next M&G - I still have that book for you...

Ted

 
At 7:01 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Tedward. When I got up that morning I had EVERY intention of going. In fact, I told Hubby that I wouldn't be home till about 10 or 11 that night. But one of my employees quit on me last week so I'd been working 8 to 8 for a week straight and I was so zonked that when Boss Lady offered to send me home early, I couldn't say no. Listen, I'm working 12 to close for the next three workdays (and then I'm off for 6 YAY), and you're really not that far away, would you mind stopping into the store before Thursday? I'd really like to see you. Sometime in the afternoon, between 3 and 5 if possible? Respond here or email me and let me know, k? *hugs* Once again, I really am sorry for not being there :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home