Saturday, December 23, 2006

New Year Memeage

In 2007…

1. Will you be looking for a new job? I hope not.
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship? NO!
3. New house? No, but I'm hoping to arrange new paint and maybe starting rent-to-own of our current place.
4. What will you do different in 07? Exercise more, eat less bad food. Get in better shape, maybe join Kung Fu
5. New Years resolution? I try not to make them, because I always break them.
6. What will you not be doing in 07? Sitting around on my ass doing nothing.
7. Any trips planned? I was hoping to take the whole family to Fest this year, but Peej's grade 8 trip to Toronto is that week, so that's out.
8. Wedding plans? Nope, already married, '07 will see Hubby and I celebrate a dozen years of marriage.
9. Major thing on your calendar? Nothing yet, but there are several things I hope to be on the horizon
10. What can’t you wait for? SPRING!
11. What would you like to see happen different? I'd like to be able to get away for a week with Hubby. We have yet to have a honeymoon.
12. What about yourself will you be changing? My eating habits.
13. What happened in 06 that you didn’t think would ever happen? I kept my job.
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? I hope so. I try to be nice all the time.
15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 06? Yes - especially if I lose enough weight to get into some nice clothes!
16. Will you start or quit drinking? Neither
17. Will you better your relationship with your family? I think my relationships are doing well, with the exception of a few people, but it is nothing I can (or plan to) control.
18. Will you do charity work? I don't know.
19. Will you go to bars? I'd like to. I haven't been dancing in ages! Wyrd, maybe you can help me with that... 80's night at Barrymore's while you're here???
20. Will you be nice to people you don’t know? I'm always nice to people...until they piss me off.
21. Do you expect 07 to be a good year for you? I certainly hope so.
22. How much did you change from this time last year till now? Quite a bit I think. I've grown as a manager, as a person and shrunk as a body :)
23. Do you plan on having a child? *gasp* nope! Already gots me three!!
24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now? I'm sure I will be. I'd like to make new ones as well.
25. Major lifestyle changes? Eating better, exercising regularly.
26. Will you be moving? Good Gods, I hope not!
27. What will you make sure doesn’t happen in 07 that happened in 06? Big Rae, ugly pants, depressed Rae
28. What are your New Years Eve plans? We're having a party - it may end up being just me and Hubby, but we will still party
29. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight? Yes. Loki. Just kidding, Collar... just kidding of course, it will be Hubby.
30. One wish for 07? No hardships for my family.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 a.m. , Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's a good meme. Made me laugh!

Happy Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home