Thursday, March 29, 2007

Movie Meme

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.

Oh dear... this could be bad... there are way too many of them to mention... Love Actually is definitely one of them... any of the three LOTR movies, The Last Unicorn, Top Gun, oh good grief, most of my collection I've seen at LEAST ten times!

2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.

I think I saw the latest Harry Potter flick three times in the theatre

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.

Sandra Bullock or Angelina Jolie

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.

Will Farrell

5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.

10 Things I Hate About You: "Remove head from sphincter, THEN drive!"

6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.

Just ONE??? GADS!!! Um, okay, how about Sound of Music?

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.

See above

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.

Mr. Holland’s Opus.

9. Name a movie that you own.

Last count I had over 150 DVDs... my current favourite is my 25th anniversary edition of The Last Unicorn.

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.

Marshall Mathers (Eminem). I thought he was brilliant in 8 Mile.

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?

I've seen a few. When I was a little girl I saw The Creature from the Black Lagoon and about 10 years ago my former best friend took me to see.... oh crap, I don't remember what the movie was! All I remember is that the OTHER screen was playing Independence Day.

12. Ever made out in a movie?

And HOW!!!! Will Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade ever hold that power again?! LOL!

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.

Premonition

14. Ever walked out of a movie?

Only once. It was a Michael J. Fox flick, as I recall...Bright Lights Big City.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.

LOL only every single one, at one point or another. I'm such a sap!

16. Popcorn?

Yes, with extra butter!!!

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?

I only get to an actual theatre once or twice a year.

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?

The Prestige.

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?

Comedy.

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?

Annie in 1982. My Aunt took me across the US border to see it in Int'l Falls when I was 10.

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?

I honestly can't answer this one... oh wait, yes I can: the 80's version of Salem's Lot. It was so far from good, I fell asleep in the middle of it.

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?

Being John Malkovich. Hubby even says (and I quote) "It was coooool. It was a GOOD weird movie!"

23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?

Probably either Pet Sematary or Jaws.

24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?

Love Actually. Never laughed so hard in my life.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 p.m. , Blogger Ted MacD said...

[Kermit the Frog arm wave] YAAAAAAAAAAY! Rae's back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home