Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Worried

My mother in law is on medication for the rest of her life after surviving Hodgkin's disease twenty-some-odd years ago. My father in law is also on medication for the rest of his life after surviving prostate cancer just last year. My friend J is currently battling for his life with renal cell carcinoma that has metastisized (sp?) into his lungs, stomach and now his brain.

Is it alarmist of me to be concerned about my hubby after spending ALL NIGHT up with him, coughing and clearing his throat, which he says is 'just a tickle'?!!

1 Comments:

At 5:19 a.m. , Blogger Ted MacD said...

I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on TV. That being stated - given the family history I'd look into getting some tests done if the cough persists for more than a week.

Cheers,

Ted

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home