Friday, September 19, 2008

It's me again, Margaret

Okay...

Now that I've had a few days to just be me, I'm back to let you know what's going on (in the vaguest terms I can muster).

Due to several factors, my health being factor One, I left my job at the dealership. I hadn't planned on leaving until the end of the month, but upon submitting my two-week notice, the GM basically said 'no time like the present'. I was a little shocked and more than a little upset for the first day. I had actually told myself that I wasn't going to do anything for a little while, until reality kicked in and I realized I need a job pronto. So I went out yesterday and got one. Minimum wage, yes. Something I've done before (when Chrisco was a baby, YIKES), yes. But the upside is, is no matter what shift I'm eventually on, I will be home and in the same town all the time as my kids and my husband, who for the last three and a half years have had to put up with the fact that I'm never home and hardly ever able to spend time with them.

So it's back to reality for me... just not till Monday morning.

3 Comments:

At 12:13 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sick? What's happening?

Where are you working now?

 
At 2:32 p.m. , Blogger Raevyn said...

Not sick really. Female stuff that has been coming on for several years (PCOS or endo, not sure yet) and it was getting harder and harder to spend my days in the sole company of males LOL. I'm starting back at Timmy's after a 10 year hiatus. UGH.

 
At 4:28 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hurt for your health, I know how important it is, first hand. And... Tim's isn't so bad, I can't have most of their stuff but I melt into the French Vanilla whenever I can.... Stay tough, you'll be stressed out the yin-yang but you'll make it ♥

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home