Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Like watching grass grow...

Never before have I wanted anything so badly in my life. What is it? For PayPal to hurry up and take my last $50.00 out of my account so I can early register for Fest!!

I might even have a co-pilot *crosses fingers*. That way, if I get lost, I have someone to yell at LOL!!!!

Okay, okay, back to work. What a completely boring fucking day. All I've done all day is sit and dream and plan and get all excited over an event that's still THREE MONTHS AWAY!!

*sigh* I need a hobby!!

1 Comments:

At 2:47 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Rae!

Will we be leaving on the 20'th or the 21'st? I have to put in my leavepass.

Whilst I have you here, I didn't hear back from you regarding BSG (I sent you an e-mail); did you want the remainder of the season burned before I clean up my HD? Let me know when you get a chance.

Cheers,

Ted

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home