Monday, February 16, 2009

Herb Bread sort-of-recipe

Okay, here's the recipe for the white bread that I put in my bread machine. I'm sure if you mix these ingredients by hand it will turn out just fine as well.

1 cup water
2 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
3 3/4 cups white flour
1 1/2 teaspoons yeast

So, either wait till your machine gives you the 'add ingredients' beep or if you're doing this by hand you can put in a combination of any (or all) of these herbs:

basil, summer savory, thyme, rosemary, italian seasoning, dill seed (or dill weed), cilantro, herb de provence, caraway seed

...and whatever herb you have handy!!

this makes a 1.5 lb loaf.

Yummmmm!

3 Comments:

At 9:52 a.m. , Blogger Angela Dee said...

Oh, how I loooooooooove your herb bread!! *drooool*

 
At 12:52 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds delicious! I've been baking a lot of bread lately, so I think I'll give this one a go.

 
At 11:38 a.m. , Blogger KrisMrsBBradley said...

Puffy the Donut Slayer! Hahahahaha! Love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home