Friday, January 09, 2009

And tired always followed sick...

I'm a little rusty on my patron Gods/Goddesses... does anyone know the patron/ess of sinus colds? Cuz if you do, I'd like you to tell me, so I can summon this raging beeotch and tell Him/Her what-for. I've watched everyone around me for the past two months get this horrid cold/flu/idiot-stick bug and I've remained sick-free. Until today. Fawck. So me, being the medicine-phobe that I am, is seriously considering doping myself up with huge-fucking-Q (NyQuil in case you're not a Dennis Leary fan) and possibly a Unisom to help me sleep through the night. I have to work all weekend and contrary to popular belief, sneezing and snobbering and trying to pull everyone else into my misery with me is NOT the best way to say "Welcome to T.H." :)

Quick update:

Yes, I was offline, off-phone for about three days. All be taken care of. J and I are struggling, but we WILL pull through thanks in a very big part to certain family members who refused to let us be stubborn.

Other than that, nothing much has changed.

Off to watch the season finale of Smallville season 4... Peej got Season Five last night *SQUEEEEAL*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home