Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm just a bloggin' fool today!

Got lots of cleaning done, got lots of prep done, got lots of reading to do now, cuz M-I-L bought me "The DaVinci Code" in paperback today! She's so cool!!! *big grin* I'm in a REALLY good mood now! Now if I can just convince Hubby he needs sex tonight, I'll have a hat trick on my hands... oh...um...ahem, well, he takes his hat OFF, of course *wink*

Heh... I'm silly, aren't I?!

Hey Em... let J know that I'll be able to have that theological debate with him next time we come down to T.O. to see you. Oh, and also tell him, I don't think it's the Illuminati featured in the book, but Opus Dei, an offshoot of the Catholic Church (and unlike the Illuminati, they're a real group of people) that deals largely with mysticism and ritual.

*waves* back to the grindstone!

4 Comments:

At 1:18 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright! I smell a debate coming on. We plan to visit A over Easter holidays. Perhaps we can see eachother. Some news about the c to share. XO

 
At 1:38 p.m. , Blogger Raevyn said...

good news I hope! *looks worried*

 
At 12:04 a.m. , Blogger Davoh said...

Um, in my 'neck of the woods' we mostly take our socks off .. heh heh.

(try kgiuwvb after a few port wines. ['tis 3.30 pm saturday April 1 here])

 
At 9:52 a.m. , Blogger Raevyn said...

hahahaha!!! Gidday, Davo :) I recognize you from some of the other blogs I read. You are most welcome here!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home