Saturday, September 02, 2006

Alright, already!! Moooooo! Joining the herd!!

– List 10 television series.
– Have your friends guess your favorite character from each one.
– You can cross out the show/character when someone guesses correctly.

Note: I don’t have these series in order of preference. I’m just typing them down as I think of them.

1. House :: Greg House
2. CSI:: Grissom
3. CSI Miami:: Horatio Kane (sluuuuuurp!)
4. Star Trek:TNG ::
5. LOST::
6. Rockstar: Supernova :: Dilana
7. Canadian Idol (this season):: Eva Avila
8. Alias ::
9. Survivor (favourite of all time, and no fair Minerva guessing...she already knows this one!!):: Rupert
10. Law and Order: SVU (crap, I wrote down the wrong one! It's not CI, but SVU) :: Olivia Benson (mmmm Mariska Hargitay, another sluuuuuurp!)

Edited to add: Hey, you know, I just realized that I don't have Grey's Anatomy in there... so I'm adding an 11th!!

11. Grey's Anatomy:: Christina Yang

6 Comments:

At 8:11 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! I'm late to the game! And yes, I would have guessed Rupert for Survivor. ;)

So let's see what's left:
1. House: Cameron?
2. CSI: Grissom? If not, I have a second guess.
4. TNG: no clue. Hmm...
5. Lost: Kate?
8. Alias: I would have said Sydney, but Ted guessed that and he doesn't seem to have been right. I'm going to have to guess Michael Vaughn.
10. L&O: CI: Goren
11. Grey's Anatomy: I don't know, we've never discussed the show. Izzy?

 
At 1:29 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

L&O: SVU (or as I'd often call it, SUV ;) ) - Olivia Benson?

 
At 5:17 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a craptastic guesser. :P :D

House - House!! :D
L&O: SVU - Munch?

 
At 5:20 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ignore that last SVU guess *sigh* I need a braaaaaaaain.

Alias: Ana Whatsherface?

 
At 10:55 a.m. , Blogger Raevyn said...

Nope! Guess again, Ted!

 
At 3:21 p.m. , Blogger Raevyn said...

And nope to Ana whats-her-face, Minerva!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home