Wednesday, September 06, 2006

One down...200 some-odd to go...

The kids came home from their first day of school unscathed. Hubby and I however, are a different story. All three kids came home with 'bills' for their school agendas, and Chrisco came home with that AND a bill for a math book. All told, about $30 have passed to the school's hands for these damned books. What ever happened to book budgets in public schools??? Holy fright!! And as if that weren't enough, Hubby reminded me of something this morning. Peej is in Grade 8 this year (*GAH*), ergo, he will be going to T.O. on a class trip in the spring.

I remember quite vividly my Grade 8 class trip to T.O.... because I didn't go :( My parents couldn't afford to send me. I was the only one in the entire class who couldn't go. It sucks BALLS. Mind you, we also lived in a small, northwestern Ontario town where most of the parents had high-paying jobs and had big houses that cost next to nothing (BECAUSE we were in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere... no kidding here; it was a running joke that everyone had to drive OUT ten miles to hunt and fish LOL). I'll be DAMNED if Peej is going to miss his T.O. trip this year!

Not too much else happening. The Bear started Grade 2 and Chrisco started Grade 5. He was supposed to start in French Immersion, but decided at the last minute he didn't want to go, and we won't press him. Peej did Grades 5 and 6 in Immersion and hated it. Couldn't keep up, so Grade 7 was back to normal english subjects.

I think that's all I have to say for now...

OOOH, nope, it's not. Hubby is going for an 8-5/Monday to Friday job at the company he works for and I'm asking all my witchy friends (and non-witchy friends, we can use all the prayers and best wishes we can get!) to say a little something at their next ritual that he will get it. It means so much to our family to have all five of us together in the evenings for dinner and all throughout the weekend. I can't even tell you how amazing this would be for us, and after 10 years in the same department, doing the same godsawful continental shift, I truly believe Hubby deserves a change (and the several dollar an hour pay raise won't hurt either!). Please, in your full moon rits tonight, or tomorrow, will you please say a little somthing for Hubby? Most of you don't know him personally, but She always hears us, and I truly believe that She will answer us if we look to Her whenever we are in need.

Thank you all, much love and happiness befall you all.

B*B / | \

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home